memories

This phenomenon has been known to catch unsuspecting persons from time to time. It's ok Scott, it is perfectly harmless, and more importantly it is not contagious, so nobody else needs to worry about catching the bug.
Right! i'm off before the greenies turn up....................................................:prrr:

On ya bike Al nothing wrong with lesser spotted green. Better than the common or garden frosty:sleep::sleep::sleep:

This phenomenon has been known to catch unsuspecting persons from time to time. It's ok Scott, it is perfectly harmless, and more importantly it is not contagious, so nobody else needs to worry about catching the bug.

Right! i'm off before the greenies turn up....................................................:prrr:

Oh it's contagious alright. And when you get it, it feels sooooooo
GOOOOOOOOD :p

I feel it only fair to say a word about the frosty's at this point lol..............................SUPERCOOL!!!;)

Here we go again lol!

how come most of my threads end up having a colour debate:yesnod::LOL:

Scott what TVR are the cans off dude they are mojorly different to the tuscan ones I had on mine?.

JJ

Scott what TVR are the cans off dude they are mojorly different to the tuscan ones I had on mine?.

JJ
i havent got a clue m8 :confused:,got them off an old member from here :smile5:

Pretty sure they are not tvr cans Scott I had some on mine they look like generic big cans tbh tvr ones look pretty special lol they did sound nice when I heard them tho got to admit.

JJ

Colour debate...........where.............did I miss something lol?:LOL:

Just scratch the paint & you'll see they're all frosty's beneath the surface lol!

...and if you scratch again...you'll find that they are all Ebonys! lol...Colour debate?...what colour debate? lol :dita::D

I think a nice Amazon C2 would suit him fine ;) (and I'm driving a frosty)

found a pic of the guys fixing your old gal (yet again ;)) at Harewood 2008
DSC01417.jpg

I beleive thats Mr Bobster with the soldering Iron