• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 08

My pic's
R0011380.jpg

R0011381.jpg

Jeza Phil and RichK showing linda what mod she needs to do :wink5:
R0011385.jpg

R0011390.jpg

R0011409.jpg

Alex getting ready for a cat fight do me up love
R0011392.jpg

R0011393.jpg

R0011397.jpg

Any one for a game
R0011401.jpg

Feeding time at the Zoo
R0011399.jpg

Phil and Di and the ostrich burgers
R0011406.jpg

Mat doing the cooking
R0011424.jpg

Phil and Alan helping Manos out :yikes:
R0011411.jpg

R0011412.jpg

Jo with Alan Pollard some where helping out
R0011416.jpg

R0011420.jpg

Mo and Di Funky chick's
R0011429.jpg

:yikes::yikes:
R0011434.jpg

Friday afternoon line-up:
DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

Cougar571
(Mike), Tim, Ginja(Matt), SDM(Kev), Richk(Rich) & Beggers20(James)
DSCF0037.jpg

Ria, Maz, RichB & Moz
RichB: "Look over there, you can see Phil, Wayne and Warthog playing with their balls"
DSCF0039.jpg

Maz: "That's disgusting"
DSCF0040.jpg

Philrobbo, Wayne-45 & Warthog
Wayne-45: "We'll tell them we were looking for our keys"
DSCF0041.jpg

Di (Mrs Philrobbo)
Di: "what's he talking about? I've got his keys"
DSCF0042.jpg

Di: "I can't take him anywhere" :frown2:
DSCF0044.jpg

A perfectly good photo ruined! (because Phil wasn't looking at the camera)
RichB & Ria
DSCF0043.jpg

It was a pleasure to meet most of you at the show and finally put some faces to usernames!

(Can anyone name the faces in Malu's last photo above as I don't think I saw them there?)

It was a pleasure to meet most of you at the show and finally put some faces to usernames!

(Can anyone name the faces in Malu's last photo above as I don't think I saw them there?)

Beggers20 (James), JasonJ's girfriend Lucy (blonde), Rachel, Charlie & Ria (with the results of her latest 'mod')
R0011434.jpg

Last edited:
Ah yes, I remember Charlie now. He was the one who asked me where my Cougar was and when I pointed to it identifying it as the 'replica' of the Cougar S he said, 'replica? you mean it's not a real Cougar?'. I think he thought I'd made it from matchsticks or something! :)

Last edited:
Haha no bud it wasn't like that at all, I certainly wasn't fishing just answering his question, and I don't think he was being negative - I don't even think he's a member here - so he seemed genuinely confused as to what a Cougar S was, and thought I said 'Cougar replica' :)

Hi fella's - no harm or negative intent meant at all. Just my lack of Cougar knowledge.

Have been a member for a number of years, however departed from my dearly beloved Cougar several years ago. Keep up with the club, don't post hardly at all due to lack of car, but really enjoy meeting everyone at least once a year.. Great bunch and brilliant atmosphere

Had a cracking weekend and thanks to the boys for organising it all as ever.

Roll on 2009

Charlie

Great pics so far people, I know that there are hundreds more out there.............:eek6:

Unfortunately, on the way home, my phone froze and in the process has formatted my memory card:mad2: :mad5:

I'm so glad that we went now, we had such a fantastic time!! Was so good to catch up with everyone.

Roll on the next meet, and don't forget if you're looking at this and you still haven't been to your first meet, DO IT!! It was so good to see so many new faces this weekend, and hopefully I've made a couple of new mates too, Mark and Matty:dita: You 2 should have known you'd get a mention lol(y)

Bring on the rest of the pics, apart from the ones of me dying from hayfever..................:frown2:

:smile5: Nice pics jeza !!!! knew you were takin to many pics...... dread to think what else you got:smile5:

Roll on the next meet, and don't forget if you're looking at this and you still haven't been to your first meet, DO IT!! It was so good to see so many new faces this weekend, and hopefully I've made a couple of new mates too, Mark and Matty:dita: You 2 should have known you'd get a mention lol(y)

Bring on the rest of the pics, apart from the ones of me dying from hayfever..................:frown2:
Yes brother, big up yourself too man.

Nice group you started too man lol (y)(y)

Set 4

Warthog(Chris), Wayne-45(Wayne) & Tim
Warthog: "Putting up a tent? It's as easy as 1, 2, er hang on, where does this bit go?"
DSCF0049.jpg

Philrobo, Froggy(Sam) & Di
Froggy "1"
DSCF0048.jpg

Froggy "2"
DSCF0050.jpg

Froggy "3 - see easy!"
DSCF0051.jpg

Ria
"If I never see another burger again, it will be too soon"
DSCF0052.jpg

Alex_16v(Alex), Anna, Alanpollard(Alan -duh!), FlamencoAssassin(Manos)
DSCF0054.jpg

Silver Dream Machine(Kev), Richk, Froggy, Wayne-45
DSCF0055.jpg

Bright light! Bright light!
DSCF0063.jpg

PwincessVicious(Jo)
DSCF0066.jpg

angelman(Bob) & Di - I have no idea! :eek:
DSCF0071.jpg

Bad focus!! I blame the drink!! :LOL:
DSCF0073.jpg

Becky & Mo