Another Cougar Running

Rickysmith189

Club Member
Jan 10, 2016
Sandbach
Hi All,

Some of you may remember Dicks cougar running into an issue, I brought this off him probably nearly 2 years ago.

Since then it has been pretty much standing, not much been done to it, yesterday the fuelling issue was sorted and it fired straight up! Absolute credit to the work Dick has put into it

This sadly means though that I will be listing her for sale once the MOT is done, unfortunately I have had to downsize my fleet of cars.
This Cougar and the R35 have to go :cry:

If anyone is in the market for a clean solid Cougar, drop me a message if not I’ll pop a sale post up once she has her MOT.

Your mother's brother, Rich. ;)

That's not too bad Ricky. (y)

Although they've both failed; are they aware how the rear bulbs are laid-out?
The rear side lamp shares a twin-filament bulb with the rear fog lamp and the brake lamp is a standalone single-filament bulb.

Literally nothing much to worry about there. "Robert" is probably a newb and wants to look good for Mr. VOSA Daddy.

Imagine how animated he'd be about C1 sidelights!

Ricky, I'm sorry about you having to get rid of the Skyline - must've been a hell of a ride though.

For the sake of not publicly revealing our employer's identity I won't be specific, but let's just say that I'll be across the street from you in The New Building.

Really looking to catch up - it'll probably be some time before the 22nd of August. You likely won't hear me coming this time though! ;-)

Reactions: TopCat1127