A blurple scoop fitted!

Thanks guys, have been up to the legal speed limit (or thereabouts) and I don't think that baby is going anywhere (y)

Thanks guys, have been up to the legal speed limit (or thereabouts) and I don't think that baby is going anywhere (y)

The "LEGAL LIMIT?"!!!:eek: :yikes:......
co-driver.gif
driving2.gif
shifter.gif
driving.gif

sorry to invade on the thread, But you know when people are fitting these scoops are you making a whole in the bonnet so they work?

sorry to invade on the thread, But you know when people are fitting these scoops are you making a whole in the bonnet so they work?

Way beyond my expertise I'm afraid, but our more knowledgeable members may have ideas :wink5:

No martyn, they are mostly purely cosmetic, in other words, they don't actually do anything. Some members have suggested cutting into the bonnet so that they do become functional, but then you have the hassle of water getting into the engine etc.

Looking good there Sir Ron, must get mine back from Alan... looks like I will be the last one to actually fit their scoop.

Come on Phil, get yer finger out and plonk that baby on :rolleyes5: :smile5:
Alan has suggested a Scoopers Meet, you wouldn't want the embarrasment of being refused entry now would you?
WOULD YOU ? :LOL:

And the torrential rain on the east coast of Scotland appears to have followed me home ... it will be at least another 2-3 weeks before I get it done.

And the torrential rain on the east coast of Scotland appears to have followed me home ... it will be at least another 2-3 weeks before I get it done.

That's a bummer Phil, but will be well worth the wait (y)